Backyard shade. Kids curtains drapes.
- A back garden is a residential garden located at the rear of a property, on the other side of the house from the public street-side entrance and front garden.
- The area close to where one lives, or the territory close to a particular country, regarded with proprietorial concern
- the grounds in back of a house
- The Backyard is a 1920 silent comedy film featuring Oliver Hardy.
- A yard behind a house or other building, typically surrounded by a fence
- Screen from direct light
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- shadow: cast a shadow over
- relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- represent the effect of shade or shadow on
Coolaroo Triangle Shade Sail 11 Feet 10 Inches with Hardware Kit, Brunswick Green
Coolaroo triangle shade sails make a great addition to any back yard and provide shade for decks, patios, pools and spas. You can create your own uniquely designed outdoor living space using multiple sizes and colors of sail shades. Coolaroo triangle shade sails provide up to 90% UV block and reduces temperatures underneath up to 32%. The unique Coolaroo fabric resist mold and mildew and is easy to clean. The combo pack includes these attachment accessories: 3 pad eyes, 2 turnbuckles and 1 snap hook. The fabric has a 10 year warranty against UV degradation.
Backyard Shade Garden
One of my backyard shade gardens. The backyard gardens might be described as informal woodland gardens. They're mostly made up of perennials with a few annuals mixed in for color. These gardens are really still in their infancy having only been established two years ago or less. Parts of the garden should really be taking off this year. See photo for plant notes.
Roswell, Georgia. Zone 7b. 4.16.06
With temps at 100 degrees today, this little guy found his favorite spot under a rock in the pond for some shade. If only the fish could do this!
Notice the baby frog behind him? He looks like he just recently lost his tail.
Scientific Explorer: My 1st Backyard Explorer Kit. This exceptional series of home science kits is based on the nationally recognized Great Explorations in Math and Science (GEMS) program pioneered at UC Berkley's Lawrence Hall of Science. Acclaimed for excellence as a teaching resource. Make a worm hotel, catch live bugs, make a sundial, and much more. This package contains four popsicle sticks, two rubber bands, bug net, chalk, collecting case, crayon, string, tweezers, two way viewer, and an explorer guide. Contents conform to ASTM D4236. Recommended for children ages 4 and up. WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD-small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
custom interior window shutters
bahama exterior shutters
gila solar control shades
custom roller shade
how to make a canopy over bed
fast shutter photography
car shade cover
2 wooden blinds
gelert horizon canopy
third eye blinds new album