RED TOILE DRAPES - RED TOILE
RED TOILE DRAPES - SMALL SHADE GARDENS.
Red Toile Drapes
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- (drape) arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
- Let (oneself or a part of one's body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- (drape) curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- (drape) the manner in which fabric hangs or falls; "she adjusted the drape of her skirt"
- A translucent linen or cotton fabric, used for making clothes
- An early version of a finished garment made up in cheap material so that the design can be tested and perfected
- A refined cotton or linen print usually monochrome with intricately detailed pattern. The designs originally etched on copper rollers often depicted bucolic or rustic settings.
- Toile is the name of a fabric that entered the English language around the 16th centuryOxford English Dictionary. Toile, earliest citation from 1561. Also spelled toyl / toyle. from a French word meaning "linen cloth" or "canvas" — particularly cloth or canvas for painting on.
- 1) A French word meaning "fabric". 2) "Toile de Jouy": fabric printed with patterns in large-scale repeats by means of copper plates. In modern usage, the term refers specifically to prints featuring bucolic or rustic scenes, which are generally used for furnishings.
- red color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of blood
- a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows eastward from Texas along the southern boundary of Oklahoma and through Louisiana
- Of a color at the end of the spectrum next to orange and opposite violet, as of blood, fire, or rubies
- (of a person or their face or complexion) Flushed or rosy, esp. with embarrassment, anger, or a healthy glow
- crimson: characterized by violence or bloodshed; "writes of crimson deeds and barbaric days"- Andrea Parke; "fann'd by Conquest's crimson wing"- Thomas Gray; "convulsed with red rage"- Hudson Strode
- (of a person's eyes) Bloodshot or having pink rims, esp. with tiredness or crying
Victoria Park Toile Pillow Sham Standard Size, Red
Victoria Park Toile Standard Size Pillow Sham--Toile print fabric originated in France in the 18th century and immediately became a popular decorating pattern that still holds true today. The classic country scenes and soft cotton fabric will change and improve the look and feel of any room while adding a touch of style. Made with a 100% cotton outer shell you are sure to get a sham that’s beautiful, comfortable and soft in a decorating pattern that's timeless and long lasting. Constructed into the sham is a 2 inch flanged edge to add texture and fullness. Standard size sham measures 20 inches wide, 26 inches long. Shams can be combined with coordinating Victoria Park Toile Bed Comforters, Euro Shams, Throw Pillows, Tailored Tier Curtains, Tailored Pair Drape Panels with Tiebacks, Valences, Shower Curtain and Chair Pads that are also available thru Amazon. Made in the USA, Dry clean only
Chooko's 2nd toile. Perfect fit!
2nd toile with fabric from stash. I did a sloped shoulder adjustment and added more width along the back (and I chopped the sleeves off for this toile as I knew they were ok and I had toile fabric limitations). The back was very full and puffed out though, so I sewed flat the extra I added and that made it just right. Its funny how a sloping shoulder adjustment fixed the tightness under the arms factor. Anyway, I'm ready to commit to fashion fabric now. Kaffe Fasset, here I come!
Possible Curtain Color
I found this remnant at wallyworld today. I found another 3.5 yards of the black toile so the kitchen is covered and I found this at $1.00 yard. It looks bright because of the flash. It's really quite deep and a very good color for the walls.
red toile drapes
Victoria Park Toile/Logan Gingham Check Reverse Toss Pillow--Toile print fabric originated in France in the 18th century and immediately became a popular decorating pattern that still holds true today. The classic country scenes and soft cotton fabric will change and improve the look and feel of any room while adding a touch of style. Made with 100% cotton outer fabric and poly fill inside you are sure to get a pillow that’s beautiful and plush in a decorating pattern that's timeless and long lasting. Toile printed on one side and coordinated Logan check print on the other with a decorative gingham corded edge. It Measures 17 inches wide, 17 inches long. Reversible toss pillows can be combined with coordinating Victoria Park Toile, Logan Check and Logan Solid Color Tailored Tier Curtains, Tailored Pair Drape Panels with Tiebacks, Valences, Shower Curtains, Bed Comforters, Bed Skirts and Shams that are also available thru Amazon. Made in the USA, Spot clean only
how to make fondant drapes
window blinds vista themes
how to plant a shade garden
exterior door shutters
aluminum door canopy
manual retractable awning
car shade cover
10 x 20 canopy
aluminium ute canopies