NATURAL SHADE GARDEN : SHADE GARDEN
Natural Shade Garden : Thermal Insulated Roman Shades : Paper Shade Lights
Natural Shade Garden
- Shade gardens are gardens planted and grown in areas with little or no direct sunlight during the day, either under trees or on the shady sides of buildings. Shade gardening presents certain challenges, in part because only certain plants are able to grow in shady conditions.
- someone regarded as certain to succeed; "he's a natural for the job"
- A thing that is particularly suited for something
- in accordance with nature; relating to or concerning nature; "a very natural development"; "our natural environment"; "natural science"; "natural resources"; "natural cliffs"; "natural phenomena"
- A person regarded as having an innate gift or talent for a particular task or activity
- A sign (?) denoting a natural note when a previous sign or the key signature would otherwise demand a sharp or a flat
- a notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat
Quoizel RFR5005NR Ferrera 5 Light Chandelier, Natural Brass with Off White Linen Shades
RFR5005NR Finish: Natural Brass Shown in natural brassThis design is reminiscent of a mid-20th century Italian chandelier. It has a crisp contemporary, yet sophisticated look. The off-white linen shades with shadowless frame are included, but can be removed for another stunning option. This elegant piece is made of solid brass, and comes in two finishes: Natural Brass and Polisehd Silver.Features: -Five light chandelier. -Ferrara collection. -Available in natural brass or polished silver finish. -Off-white linen shade. -Design style: European. -Room type: Dinette, dining room, foyer, kitchen. -5 Arm tier. -Shade: 5'' x 3''. Specifications: -Volts: 120vAC. -Accommodates (5)60W G16 1/2 Candelabra base bulb (not included). -Overall dimensions: 21'' H x 26'' W x 26'' D. For more information on this product please view the Sheet(s) below: Ferrara Five Light Chandelier Specification Sheet Ferrara Five Light Chandelier Instruction Sheet
My shade garden in the front, taken on Saturday, July 21, in the morning. It was a beautiful, cool morning. This is an area of my yard with a lot of trees, and it was impossible to grow grass here. We just put in a lot of hostas and other shade plants, and the paths follow the natural path through the trees. One of my favorite spots in my yard.
Now this was interesting... a shrub covering on someone's rooftop.. it's pretty but I'll bet it's dark there. Certainly an unsusal space.
natural shade garden
Shade sails are a stylish contemporary and effective shade solution that fits most any outdoor living space. The variety of colors, shapes and sizes provide endless combinations to compliment and decor and create beautiful "skyscapes" They provide great protection against UVA and UVB rays, allowing the heat and humidity to escape while allowing filtered sunlight in. Heat and glare are significantly reduced making outdoor living spaces more enjoyable while providing greater shading area and more stability than umbrellas and gazebos. These custom shade sails are made with a specialized lock stitch knit for more air movement and better channeling of cooling breezeways and are constructed to block up to 95-percent of harmful UV sun rays. The original Coolaroo fabric is fade resistant and will not mold or mildew and is guaranteed for 10 years against any damage caused by ultraviolet exposure. Shade sail fabric may be cleaned at any time using a solution of mild detergent and water. Let the solution stand on the fabric for 10 minutes and rinse thoroughly with water. Hardware is sold separately, and is optional but highly recommended for the installation of the shade sail.
ez snap solar blinds
wide bamboo shades
chandelier mini shades
free drapery patterns
rectangular lamp shades for table lamps
upholstery drapery fabrics
brass drapery rings